BENEFITS OF CLUB AFFILIATION
There are just under 30 clubs who are affiliated to Tennis Tayside. But you may be thinking what do they get from affiliation? What would be in it for us? ……. Well the answer is lots!!Affiliating your club to Tennis Tayside offers some great benefits and it’s the first step toward gaining the invaluable Club Mark status from the LTA which will provide you with even more benefits for your club.
The main benefits of affiliation include:
- Access to the highly popular Summer and Winter Leagues
- Free, “British Tennis Membership” for ALL club members
- Free liability Insurance cover from the LTA
- Annual allocation of Wimbledon tickets for British Tennis Members
- Access to Facility Funding for priority projects or Fast Track Loan Funding from the LTA
- Access to the LTA for Court Advisory Services
- Free Technical Service Consultants via the LTA
- Support for your club’s Child Protection Officer, including advice
- free enhanced Disclosure Scotland Service for your volunteers
- Ability to become an accredited Club Mark club
– The right to attend, put forward your views and vote at Tennis Tayside’s AGM
– Regular mailings and promotions from the LTA regarding British Tennis Membership
– Download online resources from the LTA’s website.
PERFORMANCE and COACHES
– Support from Tennis Tayside for Talent ID and Performance Player programmes
– Ability to become a Satellite or District Performance Club
– Support for licensed coaches – conferences, coach education, roadshows and coach
Resources – from Tennis Scotland.